Monday, April 7, 2014

2 in class blog of 3/24

  Hello again its me James and I'm in my ENG 101 class.  A little while back we had to write our first blog on this article called "New York Is Lagging as sea and Risks Rise, Critics Warn". After looking over the article again i found some stuff to use for my first essay.
     I don't believe New York City  is prepared for global warming one example is the flooding in 2011.  In their article Mireya Navarro state that the states and federal agencies should be investing in protection like sea gates that could close during a storm.   I don't agree with the idea of the writer, I can't picture any funding towards it.  NYC should prepare for disasters like flooding but a huge gate blocking everything I think will cause problems after the storm unless with this gate we can put up and take down easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment